Leveraging Quality Management System (QMS) Techniques:
BEW Global was founded in 2002, and since inception our team has mapped the organization’s information security operations to adhere to the concepts and frameworks of a quality management system. When BS7799 evolved into ISO 27001 in 2005, BEW Global expanded our use of quality management techniques from internal operations to encompass our entire customer facing solutions.
We are confident that BEW Global is the only company on a global basis that leverages the core principals of ISO based quality management systems in the delivery of 100% of our comprehensive portfolio of information and network security solutions.
Quality Management System – Customer Benefits:
- Companies with a quality management system (QMS) are poised to generate better services in a more efficient manner, while also constantly striving to meet customer service goals and objectives.
- Within our industry, we deal primarily with data, and more importantly, how individuals and groups handle, interpret and report data. A QMS is important because it provides a sound structure on how data is treated along every step or process.
Waste and Errors
- The function of a QMS is to promote the healthiest practice possible, which will ultimately reduce the amount of waste (efficiency) and errors (risk reduction) that occur. Our QMS isolates processes that are faulty or defective to prevent mistakes from occurring, and identifies the most efficient processes.
- Our customers' experience fewer errors while operating at a high rate of productivity. The less time spent on correcting ‘rookie mistakes’ equals more time spent interacting with your clients and developing better relationships through superior quality of service.
- All processes from research, development, production, data transmission, etc. are defined, outlined and documented. This ensures that changes are well planned and implemented in the best possible way to maximize efficiency.